Professional representation to fit your needs
When we list your home, we do what it takes to get your house sold. In some markets, you may not need to do all things listed below, and we believe that you should not be charged for what you do not need.
Hampton West Real Estate listing services includes the following:
Preparing your house
- Walkthrough of your home and provide presentation advice.
- Professionally designed marketing flyers.
Listing your house
- List your home with the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where your listing will be seen on all MLS member websites, such as Windermere, Zillow, Redfin, John L Scott, Re/Max etc., assuring you maximum exposure in the marketplace.
- Professionally designed Hampton West yard sign with a “never out” flyer box.
- Hampton West key-box for buyer’s agents to access and show your home.
- Listing will contain color photos, full map, and driving directions.
- An agent available to show your home to potential buyers.
- Individual follow-up with all agents who show your home.
- Regular updates on activity at your home and surrounding marketplace.
Accepting an offer
- Prepare and negotiate the purchase and sale contract.
- Each transaction is reviewed and overseen by an experienced real estate attorney.
- Full and competent representation and negotiation throughout the entire process.
- Manage your transaction and monitor deadlines through the entire closing process.