Professional representation to fit your needs
Hampton West Real Estate been providing our sellers with either a special fixed fee rate, or a standard 3% rate, depending on our seller’s needs and long-term goals. In certain situations, a fixed fee can more accurately reflect the cost of selling your home, and we are straight forward with our clients about those costs. A fixed fee can vary based on listing price, neighborhood, and market trends.
When we list your home, we do what it takes to get your house sold. In some market situations, you may not need to do all things listed below, and we believe that you should not be charged for what you do not need.
Hampton West Real Estate listing services includes the following:
- List your home with the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where your listing will be seen on all MLS member websites, such as Windermere, John L Scott, Re/Max etc., assuring you maximum exposure in the market place.
- Hampton West representative to do a walkthrough of your home and provide presentation advice.
- Assure that the proper legal disclosures and buyer’s package are prepared.
- Professionally designed Hampton West Yard sign, with a “never out” flyer box.
- Hampton West key-box for buyer’s agents to access and show your home.
- Professionally designed marketing flyers.
- Listing will contain color photos, full map and driving directions.
- An agent available to show your home to potential buyers.
- Individual follow-up with all agents who show your home.
- Regular updates on activity at your home, and surrounding marketplace.
- Order title and open escrow.
- Prepare and negotiate the purchase and sale contract.
- Each transaction is reviewed and overseen by an experienced real estate attorney.
- Full and competent representation and negotiation throughout the entire process.
- Manage your transaction and monitor deadlines through the entire closing process.
We believe that our clients deserve real representation not complication, so we prioritize good communication, quick and honest feedback, and advice that comes from years of solid legal and brokerage experience.